CPR Near Me
CPR Safety Services, CPR Washingtonn, Teaching CPR Spokane opened its doors in 2009 and its current location in 2010 teaching over 100 students a month. Teaching American Heart Association and American Red Cross courses.
Norman Patton is the owner and recently added LeAnne Siga, his daughter to expand the operation.
Our model is to conform to the students schedule instead of the student conforming to our program. CPR Safety uses only the best and most current manikins to give the best training available.
CPR Safety Services, Open For You! Classes offered 6 days a week. CPR Washington. CPR Safety Services is the premier trainer of CPR and First Aid Spokane for American Heart Association.
We meet or exceed the American Heart Association course requirements. First Aid Spokane Washington. CPR NEAR ME!
CPR Safety Services “Credo”
1. We cherish our customers at all times.
2. We treat our customers like our best friends.
3. We listen and attempt to understand our customers needs.
4. We give our customers what they need, at the time they need it.
5. We give our customers what they pay for at a reasonable price.
6. We explain what we teach and why, not just teach.
7. We educate customers in what they need and why.
9. We match our product to the customer, we make sure what you buy is what you need.
10.We conform to our clients needs, not them to ours.
11.We give you more value than what you pay for.
12. We thank our customers for choosing CPR Safety Services.
13.We help our customers pay us, so our customers are not Embarrassed and go somewhere else where they get less value.
14. We ask our customers to allow us to meet their needs a gain and to share our value with their friends.
Certified Trainers or Courses – BeAware of cheep courses, you could be waisting your money,
The American Heart Association does not certify trainers, doctors or training courses created by other organizations. Any claims that training products or materials are “AHA Certified,” “AHA Approved,” “AHA Compliant” or “created by AHA certified” people, where the “AHA” means the American Heart Association, are not true. Only AHA American Heart Association is the real thing. Use CPR Safety Services an honest AHA training site.