The ZOLL AED Plus® does more than just defibrillate.
It is the only AED that ensures infrequent rescuers respond appropriately whilst resuscitating a sudden cardiac arrest victim. How? It coaches them quickly and simply through every important step of the rescue process. Only the AED Plus with its exclusive, one-piece electrode can measure the depth and rate of chest compressions during CPR. It immediately tells rescuers how well compressions are being performed. With visual and audible prompts that deliver instantaneous feedback, only the AED Plus ensures rescuers can perform the most effective CPR.
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, “Good compressions.”
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate. It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you again to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
Every victim of SCA needs the best possible CPR to survive. ZOLL’s AED Plus is the only AED that helps the rescuer achieve the correct rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR. No other AED has this capability.
Features & Benefits:
- Supports the entire chain of survival with easy-to-understand audio prompts and visual icons
- Real CPR Help®with instant feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR
- Uses off-the-shelf lithium batteries (Duracell 123a) with up to 5 years battery life
- Easy-to-place, one-piece electrode – CPR-D-padz® with a 5 year shelf life
- 5 year warranty (7 with warranty card)
- Rugged design that resists dust and water (IP55 rating)
- Intelligent paediatric capability with Pedi-padz II® electrodes
- Resuscitation Council (UK), European Resuscitation Council (ERC) and American Heart Association (AHA) Guidelines 2010 compliant
- Automatic self-testing assures constant state of readiness
- Supplied complete with carry bag, batteries, adult CPR-D-padz electrode, prep pack comprising a CPR barrier mask, scissors, disposable gloves, a prep razor, a towel and a moist towelette.
The AED Plus is also available as a professional interface version, that includes minimal front-panel graphics, yet still provides the necessary voice and text prompts for a full rescue, ZOLL’s AED Plus First Responder.
Interested in purchasing the AED Plus? Please contact ourCustomer Service Team who will help you with your enquiry.
If you are a ZOLL Distributor, or are thinking of becoming one, click here.