Who should take this course:
The First Aid blended learning First Aid Training course will prepare you to recognize and care for a variety of first aid emergencies. The online portion features award-winning simulation learning – an interactive experience where you will respond to real-world emergencies in a virtual setting and practice the skills that will prepare you for the instructor-led classroom skill session.
Allow approximately 1 hour and 5 minutes to complete the online portion. The online course must be completed prior to attending the classroom portion of blended learning.
Industries with a North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code in the following major groups:
- Agriculture and forestry industries.
- Mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction.
- Construction industries.
- Manufacturing industries.
- Transportation, pipeline, communications, electric, gas, and sanitary services.
- Automotive repair, services, and garages.
- Miscellaneous repair services.
- Health services.
- Educational services.
First Aid Training