Return Policy and conditions for AED ProStore, Prostores 4 AEDs and CPR Safety Services is committed to your satisfaction. If we make an error with your order, or you receive defective or damaged merchandise, please call us at 509-638-8828 immediately. If you ordered the incorrect item or need to return an item for other reasons, our no nonsense 30-day return policy is as follows:
- Electronic Online courses and products may not be returned.
- You may receive a refund or credit on most items within 30 days of delivery. Items must be in their original packaging. Before we can accept your eligible return items, you must call us at 509-638-8828 to obtain a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Write the number on the shipping label of each
box to be returned so we’ll know how to process your refund. Items returned to us without original and undamaged packaging, or without an RMA, will incur a 15% restocking fee. Returns beyond 30 days will not be accepted.
- All items purchased from AED ProStore or Prostores 4 AED’s ® may be returned under this Return Policy except opened electrode pads or those with damaged packaging, opened rescue kits and packs, used batteries or those with opened packaging, used manikins, books, software, videos, CDs, DVDs, extended warranties, online training passcodes (once issued) and classroom training (once it’s scheduled.) If you are returning an automated external defibrillator (AED) or training unit, the price of opened electrode pads, opened or used batteries, or items in opened or non-resalable condition will be deducted from the refund. Training purchases and AED management services are not refundable once scheduled or online passcodes have been issued.
- Cancelation of classes must be made at least 24 hrs. prior to the class time for a refund of fee. Classes may be rescheduled one time.
Since all of our products come in various sizes and weights, and since we use UPS’s rate calculator which bases costs on zip code information, we cannot offer a standard shipping table indicating the freight costs.
- Shipping and insurance costs on returned items are the responsibility of the customer. For your protection, we urge you to ship returns insured using a reputable carrier who will issue a tracking number for the shipment. CPR Safety Services, LLC is not responsible for customer returns that are lost or damaged during shipping.
- Items not purchased from AED ProStore, Prostores 4 AEDs and CPR Safety Servicesmay not be returned to AED ProStore, Prostores 4 AEDs and CPR Safety Services.
- Refunds or credits will be processed within 30 business days after receipt of returned items; refunds will be issued using the same payment method as your original order.
- It is best if items are returned in original packaging.
- Evidence of use will void any Return Authorization.
- Return Authorization must be received within 14 days of shipping receipt evidenced by shipping company records.