Name your own price on in class options! Our minimum price is quoted, please keep in mind we have expenses to meet, we trust your good judgement. Valid until July 31st.
Our Price: $68 each
Heartsaver CPR AED is the eLearning portion of the Heartsaver CPR AED blended learning course and is designed to teach students the cognitive information needed for CPR and AED training.
Upon successful completion of the course, students receive a Heartsaver CPR AED course completion card, valid for two years.
After successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe how high-quality CPR improves survival
- Explain the concepts of the Chain of Survival
- Recognize when someone needs CPR
- Perform high-quality CPR for an adult
- Describe how to perform CPR with help from others
- Give effective breaths by using mouth-to-mouth or a mask for all age groups
- Demonstrate how to use an AED on an adult
- Perform high-quality CPR for a child*
- Demonstrate how to use an AED on a child*
- Perform high-quality CPR for an infant*
- Describe when and how to help a choking adult or child
- Demonstrate how to help a choking infant*