Sale Price $2795, lowest on Internet!
The AED PROSTORE AND CPR SAFETY SERVICES is the authorized online source for the most rugged and flexible AED available! The ZOLL AED Pro is designed to handle the toughest extremes of the Emergency Medical Service but is “gentle” enough to handle everyday life at the office, too.
- The AED ProStore is the authorized online source for the most rugged and flexible AED available! The ZOLL AED Pro is designed to handle the toughest extremes of the Emergency Medical Service but is “gentle” enough to handle everyday life at the office, too.
- Virtually indestructible-resistant to dust and high pressure, direct water spray (IP55 rating)
- High-resolution LCD display for Lead II monitoring
- Two models: semi-automatic, or semi-automatic with manual override
- One-piece electrode provides instant feedback on rate and depth of CPR chest compressions with both visual and optional audible cues
- First to incorporate USB memory technology for unlimited data storage capacity
- Unrivaled battery compatibility-from disposable/recyclable to rechargeable
The ZOLL AED Pro is unique because of its flexibility. The semi-automatic model is perfect for lay-rescuers who want the toughest AED available. It uses ZOLL’s popular one piece CPR-D•padz™ electrodes for fast, accurate placement as well as the traditional 2-piece style…the choice is all yours.
The semi-automatic with manual override version fits the bill for medical professionals who need the option of delivering treatment on demand. What’s more, the ZOLL AED Pro can also be used to monitor patients via “Lead 2”. View the patient’s ECG waveform, heart rate, shocks delivered, and CPR compression depth from the ZOLL AED Pro’s large and clear LCD screen. It makes the “Pro” an affordable alternative to pricey manual monitor/defibrillators. Choose between ZOLL’s standard SLA battery packs, compatible with ZOLL’s larger “M” Series models, or rechargeable lithium-ion battery packs for greater capacity and longer run times.
Need a hard copy of the rescue just performed? Download patient data from the ZOLL AED Pro to your personal computer in a snap. ZOLL’s RescueNet™ basic data software is available free. Data transfers from the “Pro” to a PC via USB flash media.
And did we mention the ZOLL AED Pro is tough? The body of the ZOLL AED Pro is made of Polycarbonate Siloxane (the same material professional football helmets are made of) and has an incredibly durable Thermo Plastic Urethane overmold. The ZOLL AED Pro is the only AED with an IP55 rating for water resistance to high-pressure water jets. No other defibrillator can withstand this kind of abuse.
ZOLL AED PRO, Lowest Prices on Internet
Sale Price $2595, lowest on Internet!
ZOLL AED Plus with a 7-Year Warranty
- One-piece CPR-D•padz
- Duracell® Lithium Battery Set ZOLL Data Review Software
- ZOLL AED Plus Demonstration & Set-Up CD
- FREE Premium AED/CPR Responder® Pack
- FREE “AED Equipped” Window/Wall Decal
- FREE AED Check® Tag
- FREE Physician’s Prescription
- FREE UPS Shipping