Find the Perfect AED and Defibrillator Electrode Pads, Batteries & Supplies
CPR Safety Services offers a complete selection of Perfect AED supplies and accessories. We carry defibrillator batteries, AED pads and more supplies for all major brands: Cardiac Science, Defibtech, HeartSine, Philips, Physio-Control and ZOLL.
CPR Safety carries all batteries, pads, cases, cables, and other factory accessories for every Perfect AED in the market. We recommend original manufacturer accessories on AEDs for numerous reasons, including possible inconsistent performance by non-OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) products. If you have any questions, please call or email us so we can assist you in finding the right accessory
- Any facility with a capacity of over 300 people: Rhode Island
- Construction in accordance with SB 287: California
- Coal Mine Operators: Pennsylvania, West Virginia
- Dental Offices w/anesthesia: Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Kentucky, New York, Virginia, Washington
- Dialysis Centers: Alabama, New Hampshire
- Golf Courses: Connecticut
- Health Clubs: California, Illinois, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Wisconsin
- Jails/Lockup Facilities: Virginia
- Ocean Surf Beaches: New York
- Optometrists w/anesthesia: Tennessee
- Pools: Maryland
- Quarries: West Virginia
- Racing & Gaming Facilities: Illinois, Iowa, Mississippi
- All Cruise Ships – Mandated 5/28/2021 (1- year to comply)
We make every attempt to ensure the accuracy of our research regarding automated external defibrillator (AED) unit laws in each state across the country, however, with laws varying from state-to-state and even on a local basis, as you might imagine, staying abreast of constant changes is a very challenging process.
As such, it’s important to note that our findings should be used for informational purposes only and that any specific AED laws or Perfect AED requirements for your Perfect AED program should be developed between you and your legal counsel.
If you have any suggestions, information, or tips on new or pending Perfect AED unit legislation that you feel might help improve our AED requirement pages, please contact us to let us know! By spreading knowledge about how to build and manage legally compliant AED programs, we hope to improve survival rates from sudden cardiac arrest.