- Large Enterprise
- Small Business
- Community Organizations
- Individual Schools
- Entire School Districts
- Private Groups
Also, This course is designed for healthcare providers and trained first responders that provide care to patients in a wide variety of settings or by those in a healthcare training program.
American Heart Association Course Offerings:
- AHA Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens Students will learn how to protect themselves from exposure to bloodborne pathogens, clean themselves and the contaminated area, and the proper procedure to report exposure to bloodborne pathogens in the workplace.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare providers
- Also,This course teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both prehospital and in-facility environments, with a focus on High-Quality CPR and team dynamics.
- Participant completes the video instruction portion online after purchasing an online key code and then assumes responsibility for scheduling a short course in their area for hands-on experience and a skills check in order to receive certification.
- The online portion can be completed over the course of a year and does not have to be continuous.
Why CPR Safety Services?
- One point of contact
- A training specialist assigned to you will go to work for you, handling every detail of the process so your training experience and any needed certification documentation is professional, timely and simple
- Flexible Scheduling
- Daytime, evening, or weekends
- National Reach
- Training available in all western states
- Records Management and AED Site Assessments
- 2-year CPR Certification tracking and AED placement advice to help with legal compliance
- Customized Training
- AED brand-specific training available at no additional cost. Increases confidence in deployment of your AEDs by trained students
- One flat fees