Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Online has been updated to reflect new science from the 2015 AHA Guidelines for CPR & ECC and the 2015 AHA/Red Cross Guidelines for First Aid. This course is designed to prepare students to provide first aid, CPR, and use an automated external defibrillator (AED) in a safe, timely, and effective manner.
Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Online is the eLearning portion of the Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Blended Learning Course and is designed to teach students information needed for first aid, CPR, and AED training. Upon completion of the online portion, students must complete hands-on skills session with an AHA BLS or Heartsaver Instructor.
This is a non-returnable/non-refundable item. All sales are final.
- Students have the convenience of completing the course at their own pace at work, home, or wherever Internet access is available
- Can be used for initial or renewal training
- Includes interactive exercises and videos to engage students and provide periodic points of knowledge transference
- Certificate of completion available to print when the online portion has been completed successfully
- Students have access to all information in the online course for 24 months after activation of their key to help reinforce what they have learned
- Includes audio and transcript for any students who may have a hearing or visual disability
- Screen and text-sized options help meet diverse learning needs
- Navigation controls provide students with the flexibility to move easily through content and customize their personal learning experience
Continuing Education Accreditation – General Audience
The American Heart Association is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). The American Heart Association complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, the American Heart Association is authorized to issue the IACET 0.40 CEU.