Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Online has been updated to reflect new science from the 2015 AHA Guidelines for CPR & ECC and the 2015 AHA/Red Cross Guidelines for First Aid.
The course is to prepare students for using first aid, CPR, and the use of automated external defibrillator (AED). In a safe, timely, and effective manner.
Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Online is the e-Learning portion of the Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Blended Learning Course and is designed to prepare students with information needed for first aid, CPR, and AED training. Therefore after completion of the online portion, the students must complete hands-on skills session with an AHA BLS or Heartsaver Instructor.
This is a non-returnable/non-refundable item. All sales are final.
- Students have the convenience of completing this course from work, home, or wherever Internet access is available
- Should be for initial or renewal training
- Includes interactive exercises and videos to engage students
- Provide periodic points of knowledge transference
- Certificate of completion
- Students who have access to all information. From online course for 24 months after activation of their key to help reinforce what they have learned
- Includes audio, transcript for any students who may have a hearing or visual disability
- Screen and text-sized options help meet diverse learning needs
- Navigation controls provide students the flexibility of easily move through content and customize their personal learning experience
Continuing Education Accreditation – General Audience
The American Heart Association accredited by the International Association on Continuing Education and Training (IACET). The American Heart Association complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard. Which recognized internationally a standard of excellence in instructional practices. Authorizing in IACET 0.40 CEU.